Coordinators Recognized for Research at ASRM
Dr. Christos Coutifaris presenting his work on trophoblasts and implantation at ASRM 2013.
Investigators and Coordinators from the Women’s Health Clinical Research Center had oral and poster presentations at the 69th annual American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) conference held in Boston, MA October 12-17, 2013. The theme of the meeting was “Transforming Reproductive Medicine Worldwide.”
Presentations from University of Pennsylvania faculty and staff included:
- Milman LW, Sammel MD, Freeman E, Barnhart K, Dokras A. Trends in serum androgens (total testosterone and dihydroepiandrosterone-sulphate DHEAS) during the early reproductive years, menopause transition and post menopause.
- Butts SF, Sammel MD, Greer C, Rebbgeck T, Freeman EW. Anti-mullerian hormone decline in smokers is modified by genetic background in a race-specific fashion: Results from a population-based longitudinal study.
- Milman LW, Sammel MD, Freeman E, Barnhart K, Dokras A. Higher serum testosterone levels correlate with increased risk of depressive symptoms in Caucasian women through the entire menopausal transition.
- Senapati S, Sammel MD, Chung K, Takacs P, Singer A, Barnhart KT. Predicting early pregnancy outcome: A multiple marker test.
- Johnson LNC, Dillon KE, Lechtenberg L, Schanne A, Sammel MD, Gracia CR. Anti-Mullerian Hormone and antral follicle count are lower in women taking hormonal contraception.
- Johnson LNC, Dillon KE, Lechtenberg L, Schanne A, Sammel MD, Gracia CR. Ovarian cysts are associated with return of ovarian function in female cancer survivors.
- Senapati S, Boudhar S, Sammel MD, Morse CV, Barnhart KT. The association of endometriosis and preterm delivery: An evaluation from the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART) database.
Photo (c)2013, ASRM.