VOLUNTEERS NEEDED for a research study on the effects of lifestyle modification in overweight women with unexplained infertility.
- overweight women (BMI ≥ 30)
- 18-40 years old
- regular menstrual periods
- at least 1 year of infertility
- seeking pregnancy
ELIGIBLE VOLUNTEERS WILL
- have regular visits to 3701 Market Street
- wear a Fitbit (activity tracking watch)
- take study medications
- keep a diary
- use Nutrisystem meals
- undergo physical exams, blood work, clinical imaging to determine if fallopian tubes are open, and semen analysis (male partner)
- undergo ovarian stimulation with intrauterine insemination
Christos Coutifaris, MD, PhD
FOR MORE INFORMATION contact the research coordinator at 215-615-3664 or email Kate.Maurer@uphs.upenn.edu, and reference the FIT-PLESE study.