Research study for women with Heavy Menstrual Bleeding due to Uterine Fibroids
This study is researching the effectiveness and safety of the investigational drug, relugolix, for use in heavy menstrual bleeding due to uterine fibroids. An investigational drug is one that is not approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). If you’re a woman age 18 to 50 and are experiencing heavy bleeding during menstrual periods due to uterine fibroids, you’re invited to see if you may qualify for this study. The study involves monthly visits to the clinic office and will last approximately 10 months.
Participation in this study involves:
- frequent site visits
- study related medical exams
- transvaginal ultrasound, ECG and DXA scan
- blood tests
- investigational medication or placebo
- women ages 18-50
- are in good general health
- heavy bleeding during menstrual periods due to Uterine Fibroids
- are not using or are willing to stop other treatments (including hormonal contraceptives or hormonal medications) for heavy menstrual bleeding
Qualified participants will receive medical exams and may receive compensation for time and travel
To complete the pre-screening survey for this study, click here or call 215.662.7727.
Kurt Barnhart, MD, MSCE
Myovant Sciences GmbH